Monday, April 29, 2013

My first 24 Years (Okay, so I cheated a little on my first "assignment")

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph… no one will be counting your words… probably)

I was born the summer of 1980. My parents already had my 11 1/2 month old sister, Jaime, and then my sister, Melissa, came 18 months after me. (Jeez, Mom and Dad!)
We lived on a farm near Dover, Mn (One of those "We've got churches and bars." kind of towns.) and I was a complete farm girl. My sisters and I, and eventually my brother, made some of my favorite lifetime memories playing places we weren't supposed to be on the farm :)
When I was 12, we moved into St. Charles. It was a life changing transition. Not only did we have neighbors living close, we changed schools. I was also diagnosed with Diabetes that year.
Eventually, we went back to our original school, Dover-Eyota.
In about 10th grade, I started going to an alternative school, not because I was "bad" or couldn't get good grades, I just found it hard to juggle my health and teenage emotions and well, whatever. As with the previous two schools, I met people who continue to be large parts of my life today.
It was also there, my dear friend Heidi introduced me to her uncle, Paul on July 18, 1997. We have literally been together everyday since.
A year later, we had Justin. A year and a half after that, we had Tyler, followed by Joey 3 1/2 years after that and finally Ella a mere 14 months later. (Jeez, Me and Paul!)
Paul and I got married, I graduated nursing school and he started a trucking business in between having our kids as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment