Sunday, April 7, 2013

Because I refuse to be called Rusty McFuzlebutt

I've renamed my blog! It's not as snappy as My Lent Vent, but the winner of my contest to rename my blog was meeeeeee!!!

My other entrant was from my fake fact maker upper, Anne, as featured in my Little Known Facts post. She wanted to name me Rusty McFuzzlebutt. Anne's new name is Travis VanFartstinkle, by the way. Immature? Absolutely! Fun? Yes. Some days, you just need to pick up your phone and see that Travis VanFartstinkle is in your contact list.

So.... My new blog name is Instead of Dishes and Laundry and here is the new web address if you care to share:

insteadofdishesandlaundry.blogspot.com

Note- There are no spaces or underscores (That's these things _ )

Thanks to those of you who read my blog on a regular basis!

Tomorrow, I am going to get a little crafty and Pinteresty and show you my office space redo- It's super cute!

2 comments:

  1. Travis FartstinkleMay 3, 2013 at 4:58 PM

    Everyone in my contact list is something ridiculous. Fun-sized Charlie Sheen is in there. So is cookie monster. BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun-sized Charlie Sheen is a hell of a chickie poo!

    ReplyDelete