Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Duck Dynasty Robertson Family Reveals Part III



It's Wednesday and we're all Happy, Happy, Happy!
 
First on my list is the seemingly breaking news that gasp our favorite Robertsons are now demanding more money and production has been halted. First of all, Season Three has been put to bed. They have already finished taping the shows for the coming weeks. This means any delays in viewing will not be a problem until October. BUT from what I've gathered, the family is asking $200,000 an episode. I italicised family because nowhere did I read each person was asking this amount. Do you wanna know what Mariah Carey is making for her time on Idol? 18 MILLION. In US DOLLARS!! And who's the daddy of all non scripted (this is what Hollywood now wants us to call reality TV) television? It happens to not be Miss Carey and her friends over on Fox. So worth it? Yeah. You go, Robertsons!


I've got more beardless pictures for y'all!

Then and now of Mr. Bradshaw and Mr. Phil Robertson


Here's a story from Duck Dynasty Producer, Mike Odair-
Phil Robertson told him about recent airport encounter: “He was in the airport, he told me this, and all of a sudden he gets this great big bear hug from behind him, and he turns around and it’s Terry Bradshaw. And so they start talking, and as they’re talking … All of a sudden, up walks Joe Montana.”
“Phil said, ‘Odair, I look around, there’s just everybody standin’ around takin’ pictures,’” Odair said. “I’m sure that was a crazy sight for people in the airport.” 


Now, Phil Robertson has been traveling around doing presentations that include his duck calls, demonstrations of calls, his rise from his back shed to making millions and his faith. I don't think he passes up a chance to spread the Good Word.

What Miss Kay has to say about her faith and the show:

“It’s a total mission and ministry. Despite the spiritual material cut out of the show," the duck lady said, “We’re so blessed for what we can get in there. That’s really unknown in today’s TV on a regular, big TV network like that.”

Phil's Wise Words:

"Hollywood has run upon the kingdom of God, and there’s a rub there,” continued Robertson. “Well, we have to be as harmless as a dove and as shrewd as a snake in the way we deal with them.”

Oh crud, I had promised you more beardless pictures! I guess I'm just excited to see a family of faith in the limelight. Okay, here goes:

I had posted a similar picture in a previous post, but this one's from a different angle....

Jep? Is that you?

This one's pretty self explanitory. MUCH younger Silas Robertson
I think I've voiced my distrust of the realism in reality TV. It seems a bit set up to me and here's a blurb strait from Duck Dynasty producer, Mark Odair's mouth:

Watch Duck Dynasty and you can see that it starts with some guys who are real characters. Their lives create situations that are the seeds of the show’s stories. They play along in creating a slightly exaggerated version of life, but it’s done with a wink and a nod – they’re in on the joke, and so is the audience.

Fact for all my readers: Each episode takes about a week to film.

Wanna see some wedding pictures???? Okay!


Above is a split screen Korie had posted on her Twitter account on the day of her and Willie's 21rst wedding anniversary.


And here's a group shot. Labeled because beardless Jace does not look like the Jase we've fallen in like with.

Wanna know what Willie got Korie for their most recent Anniversay? A wide variety of As Seen onTV products.
Hmmmm..... Remember the Shake Weight Willie was using for the class reunion episode???? Guess where he got it?!?!?

Sooo.... now you wanna know what the season finale of Duck Dynasty will entail?


 Ermahgerd! ! ! ! The Robertsons go to Hawaii. I repeat, the Robertsons go to Hawaii.

Here's Links to my other Robertson Family Reveals:


No comments:

Post a Comment