Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rename my Blog Contest!!!!

Well, it seems as if I have made it. I went the whole 7 weeks of Lent without Facebook. As a matter of fact, I went all if Easter Day and Monday morning without it either. I guess I forgot that Facebook was an option!

So what's it like to be back? I feel like the new girl in school that hasn't been privy to other people's lives and am slowly piecing things together. I've been extremely happy to see all the people who have taken the time to honor my presence in their lives once again. Lastly, some people never change. It's amazing how many people have decided to "F" it all. Again. Bless their cynical hearts. Regardless, I have missed so many of my friends, their kids' pictures and stories, and just being able to lend a kind word when one is in need.

Now, since Lent it over and I have made my sacrifice, my blog needs a new name!

I will be holding a contest, ending on Friday, to rename my blog! And there's prizes! (Even if I haven't yet mailed Amy all her prizes from my last contest.)
Basically, I'm looking for a clever name to head up my postings that hints who I am and the fact that I just like let people listen to what I have to say.

So how do you enter? Either you can comment right on this post or email me at mylentvent@gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment