Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Thoughts

I having been slipping on writing my blog. Life has completely gotten in the way! I'm also having a hard time coming up with topics and I'm not sure why. Maybe I don't want this to be too "Dear Diary?" So I'm going to throw you some random thoughts of mine:

1. Hey, guess what, Taylor Swift? Your song 22? Yeah, we all did that shiz when we were 15. Grow up a little faster will ya?

2. Ella is convinced she sounds JUST LIKE Carrie underwood when she sings. Yeah... um, no.

3. Speaking of American Idols, doesn't these results night past Idols flashbacks and performances just solidify the fact that we are completely vain and once you leave our TVs we forget about most of you? Let's face it America, we've made poor choices based on emotion and not what music we actually want to hear.

4. I burned my hand on a motorcycle exhaust a few weeks ago and my hand looks nasty, burned and diseased. Until..... My wonderful, loving mama gave me some Band-Aid looking burn strips, but I don't know what they're called.... I guess I'll just go to her house if I ever need more. They are fabulous!

5. We are now providing outhouses Jenny's Greenhouse at Crossroads in Rochester! Woooo-Hoooo!

6. Speaking of outhouses, one of my customers was going to go get his skid loader with forks to unload his delivered toilet off my truck. Super nice guy and very sweet of him, but how does he suppose I get them off the truck when I don't have a skid loader handy???

7. I have 925 Facebook friends.

8. I owe you all a Duck Dynasty post.

9. I'm glad my family has a show like Duck Dynasty that's appropriate and we can all enjoy. It's hard to find things like that anymore.

10. When I was little, our dog, Laddie, would stand on the straw bails that surrounded our farmhouse during the winter and look in the living room window. It would make me cry. Even if I liked him while I was outside, the fact that he was looking in our living room window from the outside freaked me out.

11. I still consider myself a farm girl.

12. I've had Type I Diabetes since I was 12. My friend, Tonya, brought me a stuffed bear when I was in the hospital. I still have it. She was also one of the first people to visit me when I had Justin. I'm glad we're still friends :)

13. I drive a dark blue VW Beetle named Herbie. Herbie used to embarrass me, now I don't want to get rid of him.

14. I've never named another car. Unless you count several previous cars I called "You Piece of Shit."

15. I buy the same style Harley boots every time I buy new ones. I've owned 5 pairs.

16. Ella's random thought is "Spanky is stupid. And Chase is annoying."

17. Someday, I'm going to learn Spanish. I really am.

18. I think the concept of Amish Tours are terrible. I've never been on one, but it seems wrong to be in line to observe them, like one would view zoo animals.

19. When I was little, I LOVED going to the Sales Barn in Lewiston with my dad. Their little diner served the BEST food.

20.  If I were to start any other business, it would have something to do with weddings or babies.... Not because I have a passion for either one, but think about it, they are both big deals in people's lives and happen to almost everyone eventually, so there's always a market for whatever one you'd choose.

21. Them new little Heinz Ketchup squeeze or dip packets? Genius!

22. If I won the lottery, there are two indulgences off hand I would have right away- A new razor every time I shaved and a fountain pop machine at my house. With crunchy ice like they have at Del's or Methodist.

23. My sister, Melissa? Hers would be a brand new pair of socks everyday.

24. I'd like to know how most of the actors on Disney Channel got famous. They suck.

25. Miranda Lambert brings a knife on stage with her and keeps it in the drums so she can pop beach balls that get thrown around during concerts. She finds them annoying and was hit in the face with one once while she was performing. That's why we'd be friends. Our love of hunting and passive aggressive rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment