Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Duck Dynasty's Robertson Family Reveals Part IV

It's Wednesday!

All new episode of Duck Dyansty on A&E at 9pm. (For the record, my kids are super disappointed there is only one new episode a week versus the back to backs they used to have.)

So? What have I got for you....

The Robertsons en mass were seen on the ACMs this past Sunday night, lookin' all spiffed up and fabulous.


 
 
Korie and Willie did a great job presenting an award to Jason Aldean. My kids spent the whole show yelling, "There's Phil! There's Willie!" whenever the camera panned to their row of seats during the show. Forget the awards, it was a virtual "Where's Waldo, Robertson Edditon" at the Sexton household. Minus the red stripes.
 
Guess what? Guess What?
I've got more pictures of the illusive Christine Robertson!
 
 
I think we'd all get to know her as we've gotten glimpses of what the other family members are like.
 
Here's an older picture from a church directory in Alabama
 
 
In this church directory(circa 1993), the teenager in the picture's name is Scott. I've not been able to uncover a whole lot about any Scott Robertson. At first, I thought maybe he was a possible foster child (perhaps Willie and Korie got their fostering inspiration from an older generation?) but the resemblance between Christine and Scott are too alike. Their noses and their smiles are very much alike. Sooo... I'm not sure. Silas Robertson's step child? The couple's actual child? I just don't know. I'll keep digging.
 
Speaking of Korie and Willie's children (middle of last paragraph) here a some fun pictures that Korie posted on Instgram:
 
 
 
 
Silly, I like it.
 
For more Silly, I'd like to share a few videos that Jase and Si did for a car dealership in Arkansas. They made me laugh. Unfortunately, I can't get the darn things to embed in my blog, so you'll have to click the Video Links.
 
 

 
 
 
 
And the following's my favorite! 
 
 
 
 

 More Robertson Family Reveals:

Part I   Part II    Part III


 

No comments:

Post a Comment