Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Best of Pinterest Humor

I thought I was going to get away with a fast post today, but I just spent half an hour looking through my "Things That Make Me Laugh Out Loud" Pinterest board. So... yeah... notsoquick....

Anyways.... Here's some good ones:  
(Then I just wasted more time changing those words to different colors :/)
 
 
I agree. Big ones.
 
 
Yeah, what do you know, phone?
Although, this reminds me of a texting conversation I had with my sister, Jaime, last week. Her phone turned a regular word INTO a swear word.  
 
 
I want me a cape so I can be SUPER LAZY.
Speaking of capes:
 
 
I love this bib.
 
 
Sometimes, even that stuff is half assed, because I'm the:
 
 
And, again, because I'm lazy (and old):
 
 


I wonder what lies my kids' teachers tell them now?
 
 


Seriously, I said this three times before I got it.
 
 
 
 
HA! Gotcha twice!
 


 
Sounds like something my husband would say... He thinks he's funny.
 


Could you imagine saying that to some little old wheelchair bound grandma? :)
 
Here's one from actual people I know:
 


Thanks, Ryan and Gwen, for sharing this. I know I didn't ask permission, but you put it on Facebook, therefore, we all own it :)
 
 

Clever :) But if it were a baby:

 
 
And THIS baby makes me laugh. This may be the funniest thing on Pinterest:
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment