Friday, April 19, 2013

A Day in Pictures

Today I will be posting a photo every hour on my blog. I wasn't feeling too inspired today, so I asked Facebookland for help and my friend, Amber, gave me this idea. So, here goes:

8 o'clock Hour


There seems to be a lot of winter gear still in our entryway. Coats, boots, boot dryer, baskets of hats and gloves.....

9 o'clock Hour


Do, do, do, lookin' out my backdoor... We didn't get near the snow my friends to the West, North and East, but it's still hard to wake up to a world of white.


10 o'clock Hour


How we spend our Tuesdays and Fridays...

11 o'clock Hour



This, Friends, is what a bag of Platelets look like.
12 o'clock Hour 

Done at the Clinic, it's time to do a part run on Car Row in Rochester


1 o'clock Hour




Traveling South through Stewartville on Hwy 63
 

2 o'clock Hour



The snow starts coming down in Spring Valley, looking like broken up pieces of Styrofoam.


3 o'clock Hour 


The Basset Hound is hiding the remote.


4 o'clock Hour 


Perhaps I'm jinxing us all by keeping my snowflake crystals hung on the kitchen chandelier.....


5 o'clock Hour




The other two dogs....
 
6 o'clock Hour
 
 
 
The blanket my mom made for me when I was a toddler. Joey uses it every night.
 
 
7 o'clock Hour
 
 
Part of an arrangement I'm working on for a shelf....
 
 


Thanks for coming along on our journey today!

4 comments:

  1. I like this idea....might have to borrow it for my blog ;) if I do I will link up with you when I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Тhiѕ iѕ my first vіsit to your blog!

    We аrе a team of volunteers and ѕtaгting a neω project
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog
    provided us useful information to ωork on. You hаve dоne a wonderful
    job!

    Аlѕo visit mу web ρage - herbal incense reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mates, its great piece of writing concerning cultureand completely defined, keep it up all the time.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage; cheap party pills

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really pleased to glance at this webpage posts which carries
    plenty of helpful data, thanks for providing such information.


    Here is my page party pills cheap

    ReplyDelete