Friday, May 3, 2013

Awkward!

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable.

Bras. Bras make me uncomfortable.

Girls who don't wear bras in public. Leash them puppies up, will ya?

Close talkers. I'm not sure why they need to stand in my personal space? But I don't need to smell your breakfast.

The pants I wore today. They make me uncomfortable. Actually, they fit well. They fit perfect when they were brand new. HOWEVER, they shrunk in length when I washed them and I didn't relize the severity of their shrinkage until I was sitting at the funeral I was attending and they rode half way up my stripper boots.

The fact that Paul calls my very cute tall black boots stripper boots in public.

Not really actually for sure knowing the balance of my checking account when I'm about to swipe my debit card after checking out a cart piled with groceries.

Derogatory comments made by people who have no life experience with the people in which they are referring to.

My contacts make me uncomfortable. I don't think they measured my eye correctly....

Girls who have what I call Bitch Switches. Like, you're all in public and talking to people and all of the sudden the girl next to you flips her Bitch Switch and starts chewing someone out. Calm the hell down and take your meds, girl.


That is all. Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment