Thursday, May 16, 2013

A list of Happiness

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

In no particular order:

Looking out my windows and only seeing countryside.

Having a huge todo list and not only checking everything off, but adding things as the day goes and checking those things off too.

Me time with no "where are you" or "when are you going to be home" calls.

Being with Paul for 16 years and still feeling tingly when he brushes my arm or holds my hand.

When people tell me how well behaved and respectful my kids are.

Having nice, long talks with my Father-in-Law, Tom.

Facebook makes me happy because a lot of times it's my only chance for social time.

Good food.

Working outside makes me happier than working inside.

Deeply discounted sales. I don't care if it's a can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup for forty nine cents or a tank top for 90% off, I feel accomplished and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment