Monday, April 1, 2013

Baby (said in an Australian accent)

I haven't blogged for a few days, so I'll have to catch up and do a few short ones. I was watching GAC the other day, which is a country music cable station that we only get when it's offered as a free preview from Dish Network. Admittedly, I've been tempted to add GAC and the DIY network to my television viewing options, but we already subscribe to The Outdoor Channel as an ala cart option for five smackaroos a month, so I'd hate to add another ten bucks to the eighty eight dollar bill each month. That's already a lot to pay a year to sit idly on our arses. Anyways.... I've completely gotten off subject. I saw one of Keith Urban's earliest music videos and just about lost it. Oh Keith, baby (I would totally melt if he called me baby like he does the chickies on Idol. I would swoon.) how age has done wonderful, WONDERFUL things for you. Just look at the progression of his style. Yes, time has been good to him indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment